We're home from China! It was an unforgettable trip, but we're happy to be home. We explored Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou. We brought back countless memories including climbing The Great Wall, experiencing Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City, exploring the Hutongs via rickshaw and the Grand Canal via riverboat.
Here is a small sampling of photos. I'll post more as soon as I can. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Must be nice! It's beautiful. One day I'll take Shelley. But first I have to take her to Italy.
Looks like Fun! I bet the language barrier was made easier because of the olympics? I would love to see the great wall of china!
I am sooo jealous! We need to travel together from now on. Besides Cambodia where are we going next? I love the photos
That must have been awesome. Loved looking at the pictures.
Post a Comment