I Highly Recommend "Twilight"

Hi Family and Friends - I haven't had the chance to update our blog recently, because I've been completely engrossed in the "Twilight" book series by Stephenie Meyer. Once I heard about the local Arizona author and found out that her book series surpassed the Harry Potter series on the best seller lists, I had to check it out for myself.

This wonderful book series is a modern Romeo and Juliet love story with a mythical twist. It's an easy, enjoyable read, but I must warn you; once you start reading, you will not be able to put it down. Something about the story and the characters just grab you and you find yourself frantically flipping the pages, "thirsty" for more. I definitely read all four books in less than two weeks while maintaining a full-time job. Thankfully, Jonathan was pretty easy going about not having a wife in the evenings.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight.html

3 comments:

Chad and Stephanie said...

I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I READ THE BOOKS ALSO. THE MOVIE FOR TWILIGHT COMES OUT IN DECEMBER WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ACTORS BEING CASTED? EVERYONE IN UTAH IS READING THESE BOOKS I SWEAR. WHEN I WAS READING IT AT WORK PEOPLE WOULD COME UP TO ME I DIDN'T KNOW AND JUST START TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT. KINDA COOL!

Potters said...

I love love LOVE this series. It's a amazing! I would read it again.

Terri Lindsay said...

Hey there blogging buddy's. I caught sight of your blog on Rich and Shelly's, Blogging is so addicting. I look forward to reading up on your fam. see ya
Terri Ann